Senior IT Auditor
Full-time 09:00-18:00, Monday-Friday
- Planning, performing and supervising audit work within BDO as well as with clients
- Manage the team involved in the IT audit project
- Performing IT audit including: reviews of application controls, ensuring their physical and logical safety, change management, assessment of development and installation of new software, monitoring data process centers and DR controls
- Active involvement in the process of Information System Audit and prepare relevant reports
- Audit of effectiveness of Information Security Systems and Technical Control Mechanisms
- Evaluate the adequacy/effectiveness of IT programs, Accounting, Financial and Operational control procedures
- Assessment of compliance with Personal data protection and cyber security regulations
- Work experience in system and / or network administration is desirable
- Knowledge of main standards of IT and Security (ISO 27001, Cybersecurity, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, COBIT…)
- Fluent Knowledge of English Language (written and oral communication) is mandatory
- Certificates of CISA and CISM will be preferred
- General Knowledge of Information Technology Risk Management and Control Mechanisms will be preferred
- General Knowledge of Information Security Risk Management will be preferred
- Knowledge or/and some working experience with Security Mechanisms (NGFW, IDS/IPS, EDR, DLP, SIEM) will be preferred
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good team player
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates should send the resume at: email@example.com. Please include “Senior IT Auditor” in the subject line . The deadline for submitting the application is 23.08.2021
Please, note, that as part of any recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. By submitting a resume or/and any document containing personal data within the scope of our vacancy/internship, you entitle us and any our affiliates (Subsidiary or/and parent company) to process submitted personal data within the scope of the mentioned vacancy/internship. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate’s suitability for the vacancy.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, we may store your data on our database until December 31 of the following year of the relevant recruitment process. We may keep your personal data in case there are future employment opportunities for which you may be suited.
In case the resume or/and any document submitted by you contains third person’s personal data, you are obliged to adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the personal data protection law of Georgia. It is important to understand, that in the case mentioned above, the subject of the personal data should be informed properly, and you are obliged to obtain an appropriate permission from him/her
We condemn and reject any type of discrimination and sexual harassment, both in pre-contractual (including at the stage of advertisements for employment and recruitment) and labor relations.
We recognize the principle of equal treatment of persons and we have expectations that you support the prohibition of any type of discrimination due to race, skin colour, language, ethnicity and social status, nationality, origin, material status of position, place of residence, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, religious, public, political or other affiliation, including affiliation to trade unions, political or other opinions.